Powered By Blogger

Datos personales

sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

First Step!

Today, 29th of September I create my blog! I have to say that I have been thinking about creating one of these for months. Some of the translation professors at the University of Alicante had told us that it was a very useful way to improve our writing and, also make us a name in the professional translation world waiting for us. Since I started my degree (last year), I have been reading translation and interpreting blogs. I read these blogs with the purpose of knowing what it is outside, in order not to crash with reality at the end of my 4th year, but also because I am very interested in some areas of translation and I would like to explore them as soon as possible.

Despite my interest in translation, my firsts posts are going to deal with FILMS. To be precise with threes films that I am reviewing in this first term of my second year in Alicante. In this moment the only thing I know is that the first one will be Pulp Fiction, which I watched last week, and the second one will be Big Fish. I don't know the third film yet, I have not decided.

So...this is what my blog is going to be about. I'm sure I will enjoy it because I love writing, even in english. In spite of that, it's going to be a challenge. I'm not used to long writings in English and a lot less to reviewing films, but I hope I could improve this in this term!

Next stop: Pulp Fiction

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario